Atlus‘ Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth Nintendo 3DS game will bring together 28 characters from Persona game franchise when the game releases next month. With so many protagonists and villains in one place, the obvious question is which character will be in your party?
The game’s official website held a Twitter poll in September to get to the bottom of this popularity mystery. The winner, by a huge margin, is Persona 3 protagonist (named Makoto Yūki in the anime series) with 22,680 votes. Here’s how the rest of the crew measured up.
- Persona 3 protagonist (Makoto Yūki) 22,680 votes
- Persona 4 protagonist (Yu Narukami) 9,460 votes
- Persona 3 female protagonist (Kotone Shiomi) 3,698 votes
- Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4) 2,932 votes
- Goro Akechi (Persona 5) 2,805 votes
- Persona 5 protagonist (Ren Amamiya) 1,322 votes
- Ann Takamaki (Persona 5) 741 votes
- Shinjiro Aragaki (Persona 3) 669 votes
- Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5) 609 votes
- Makoto Nijima (Persona 5) 499 votes
The Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth game will ship on November 29 in Japan. First printings will bundle DLC for a “battle background music set” for the Persona 3, Persona 4, and Persona 5 games. First editions will also bundle an original theme for the 3DS.
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth shipped for Nintendo 3DS in Japan in June 2014, and in North America in November 2014. The Etrian Odyssey-style game combined characters from Persona 3 and Persona 4.
Source: Persona Channel site
, 2018-10-04 22:45:00
Content from http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-10-04/players-choose-their-perfect-persona-partner-in-official-poll/.137332